What if my gas bill seems higher than normal?
There could be several reasons, please check the following:
- Is the weather this month colder than last month? Weather flucuations have the most impact on your gas consumption from month to month.
- Has the "energy charge" or the "past gas cost adjustment" rate increased significantly, due to market conditions?
- Has there been an increase in daily functions, such as cooking, clothes drying, longer or more frequent showers?
- Do you have any hot water pipes and /or faucet leaks?
- Have you turned your pool and/or spa heater on or up?